Blog Views

Saturday 17 November 2012

That's so QUAIL!

Yesterday I attended my first job interview. I know what you're thinking...what does going to a job interview have to do with quail . No! I was not being interviewed to work at the farm or even at Quail Creek Retirement Care; I was actually applying for a babysitting job. So anyway, here is how is went down.

MOTHER: So Hannah, tell me about yourself. What are your interests?

ME: I love track and field and I really enjoy Bikram Yoga.

MOTHER: What is your favorite subject in school?

ME: I really like foods class and I also really like English because I like to write.

MOTHER: What sort of things do like write about?

ME: Well actually I keep a blog.

MOTHER: That so neat! What do you write about?

ME: I write about my pets.

MOTHER: What kind of pet do you have?

ME: quail...

MOTHER:...

---true story
moral of the story: do not mention your quail in a job interview...

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the job? I certainly hope that they didn't discriminate against you for owning a quail. Perhaps you should take it up with the AQLU (American Quail Liberties Union) - they are really good at handling cases like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steve, I live in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

  3. A guide to farming of different variety , aquaponics ,hydroponics ,kitchen farming , quail farming , floriculture ,agropro and many more.

    ReplyDelete