Blog Views

Monday 24 December 2012

...and 1 quail in a Christmas tree

As I sit down to write my last post before Christmas Day it is as if I can hear the faint jingling of bells and a very soft but evident "Ho, ho.,ho!" coming from what seems to be the north pole. There is It is as if there is 4 feet of snow on the ground and it is as if all the loving members of my family are roasting chestnuts of an open fire and singing beautiful Christmas Carols together in unison (isn't Christmas the best :). Thank you to all near and far who have been checking back everyday and counting down the last 5 days (before) Christmas with us. This marvelous event would not have been possible without viewers like you. And so I'm offering this simple phrase for kids (and quails)  from one to ninety two although its been said many times many ways Merry Christmas to you (Gimpy and I sure do enjoy our holiday plagiarism).

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Happy Holidays!

-Hannah Johnston


Oh yes and I almost forgot...


On the last day (before) Christmas, 
ilovemyquail.blogspot.ca sent to me:
5 buys for quail's and their lovers,
4 things you should (and should not) say or do with your quail this Christmas
3 naughty (and nice) factors to take into consideration while purchasing gifts for your quail.
2 Nights Before Christmas (original poem)  by: Gimpy
And a quail in a Christmas tree!

CAN YOU SPOT GIMPY?

DON'T WORRY GIMPY MADE HERSELF VERY MUCH AT HOME IN OUR TREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment